Thursday, May 7

Me?Attitude?


I am using the gorgeous work of Jamie Kidd, which you can purchase here,do not use unless you have a license to do so.

My template here

Grayscale clip from Chrissy here,she has some really beautiful kits there,thank you Chrissy!

Mask of choice I am using Essexgirl seamless pattern,which you can find here,thank you for another great mask!
Font Mistral,which came with my PSP program.
-This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP-
Open a 500x500 transparent image,flood fill white.
Open up my template. Shift +D. Close out the original. Flood fill bottom layer white.

Paste clip/resize 55%/colorize to your liking. I used Filters Unlimited/color effects/dropshadow
Vertical 5
Horizonal 5
Opacity 77
Blur 7
Layers/duplicate/flip/duplicate again/mirror/duplicate/flip.
Color your bottom layer of choice/go to layers/masks from disc/apply your mask-settings:fit to canvas/invert transparency/hide all mask/source luminance/Layers/merge grp/resize 30%/layers/duplicate/image/flip/merge those 2 layers together

Go to layers/duplicate/image/free rotate to the right 90*

Click on layers/neww raster layer/send to bottom/flood fill white

Add a dropshadow to your tube layers,I used
Vertical 7
Horizonal 7
Opacity 77
Blur 7
Add copyrights

Add name.

Layers/merge all visible/image/resize all layers 20%. Save.

Hope you enjoyed my tut,would love to see your results.Email me

Hugs,Mary

2 comments:

Chrissy Creations said...

Thank you, Mary, for using my clip in your tag tutorial. The tag is wonderful! :)

Mary said...

Yw Chrissy,and thank you :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps and Imaging 2011

Back to TOP