Monday, November 9

Dark Wedding



Tube of choice,I am using Rene Kunert,which you can purchase here,do not use unless you have a license to do so.

Scrapkit is Dark Wedding from Rene Kunert also and you can purchase it over at MPT here. I love this kit,its awesome! Thank you Rene!

Template of choice,I am using template 60 from Bev at HorsePlays Pasture here. Thank you Bevie!

Mask of choice,I am using Vix_Mask 106 here. Thank you Vix!

Font of choice,I am using Precious here.
-This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP-

Open mask,minimize.

Open template/delete credit layer.

Highlight background layer/paste paper 1 as a new layer/right click on paper layer/new mask layer/from image/select mask/ok/layers/merge/merge group/layers/duplicate/position both mask layers.

Highlight middle oval layer/flood fill with color to match your tube,I used #760204/repeat on left&right oval layers.

Highlight middle oval frame/magicwand/edit/paste paper 2 into selection/deselect/repeat on left&right oval frames.

Back to middle oval layer/click on the oval with your magicwand/paste tube/position/selections/invert/delete/deselect/dropshadow:

Vertical 5
Horizonal 5
Opacity 57
Blur 9

Repeat on left&right oval layers.

Hide mask layers and white background layer/layers/merge/merge visible/dropshadow:

Vertical 4
Horizonal 4
Opacity 62
Blur 7
Unhide layers.

Paste bow 4/resize 17%/position/same dropshadow we last used.

Paste bow 3/resize 50%/edit/repeat resize/layers/duplicate/position/same dropshadow.

Paste flower 2/resize 15%/position/same dropshadow.

Paste butterfly 1/resize 50%/layers/duplicate 2 times(for later use)position/dropshadow:

Vertical 3
Horizonal 3
Opacity 65
Blur 4

Paste extra 1/resize 50%/edit/repeat resize 2 times/layers/duplicate/position both/same dropshadow.

Paste flower 6/resize 30%/edit/repeat resize/position on the left/layers/duplicate/image/mirror/same dropshadow/position the 2 extra butterflies over flower stems.
Layers/merge/merge visible.

Image/resize all layers 13%.

Add copyrights.

Add name.
*I used paper 1 for fill/black on foreground.

Save.
*Make sure to name your tag differently than the template/save as jpeg png etc.
Hope you enjoyed my tut,would love to see your results.

Hugs,Mary

2 comments:

René Kunert said...

Thank you! You do some of the cutest tags! Thank you so much for using my Tube and Kit! I just love this tutorial. I will be posting it on my site :D

Mary said...

Thank you Rene,so glad you like what I did with them both! and your very welcome,can't wait to see what else you come out with :D
I will look on your site for an email addy,or you can contact me at my gmail,and I will send you a tag with your name :)
Hugs Mary

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps and Imaging 2011

Back to TOP